Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old new meets the new old

Gosh, Dear Diary, what dare I gush about this time....?!
(I think I made a new friend.....named Tom....! ha)

This is all way too pre-pubescent for me: and I know my approach is all wrong especially when I nearly always print out all the instructions and plod along and, shucks, I think one has to make a choice between living and simulating living by spending all one's waking hours with this stuff (and this is before we even get into 2nd life!)
Strangely though, I 'jumped the gun' and went to "Library thing" and registered and immediately it told me I have 2 books already: my own "Best of Local Angle" and the great modern parody/sequel to "Animal Farm" called "Snowball's chance" (which i don't even own but bought off amazon or somewhere and gave to one of Ana's teachers). Wow, we're really taking off with this diary now: stop me before I get out of control...................!

No comments: